Staying on top with new technology, continuing education and training, professional certifications, and project managers with years of general construction experience, but maintaining our common sense approach.
- Experienced RCI Registered Roof Observers, Certified EIFS Inspectors, and ABAA Field Auditors
- Remote controlled drone quad-copter aerial device can safely reach areas that are difficult to access, eliminating the need for man-lifts or fall protection
- Infrared scan / thermography camera provides non-destructive evidence of trapped moisture in roof systems or leaking heat from walls and windows
- Digital bore scope camera goes into the wall system to see problem areas and prevent destructive testing
- Laser levels accurately identify slope of ramps
- Moisture meters provide less destructive means of identifying wet areas
- Humidity and temperature data devices can monitor fluctuating condition