Foresight Services offers project management services for re-roofing, paving / parking lot renovations, rooftop HVAC upgrades, and building façade repairs. Project management by an independent industry professional at Foresight would:
- Insure the quoted system is being installed with proper materials and workmanship
- Insure the proper performance of the system
- Provide project completion to budget, schedule and your expectations
- Avoid problems and delays common to most projects
- Insure compliance to property protection guidelines during construction
- Minimize interruptions to your business, and provide a single source for communication
Foresight Project Managers oversee the construction process from start to finish, including these services:
- Conduct pre-job meeting on site or via phone, and issue meeting minutes.
- Prepare contract documents and obtain insurance certificates, bonds, W-9 forms, etc
- Provide a project manual with signed and sealed construction documents for permits and as-built records
- Perform contract administration; review and recommend pay requests and change orders.
- Perform job site visits and prepare reports with color photos documenting materials, processes, and workmanship.
- Coordinate asbestos abatement procedures with the contractor.
- Monitor work status from contact with the installer and reviewing daily job site reports, and provide email updates.
- Punch list inspection and report, and follow up verification that items were completed satisfactorily.
- Compile project close out documents; warranties, lien waivers, retainage applications, waste manifests, etc.
Learn more about our services: Survey | Design & Bid Management | Project Management |
One Source | Due Diligence | Consulting Services | Problem Solving